Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Burn It Down

I feel I should mention that the past few days, my makeup colors have been chosen by an incredibly foxy Finn named Quinn (see what I did there? Huh? Didja?). She's doing a great job. I've done some looks I really, really like.

Now, onto the makeup!


Primed:

♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion, Original on the lid
♥ Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base, White Painted:

Face

♥ Maybelline Mineral Power, Medium 1
♥ Clinique Blended Face Powder, 04 Transparency (M)
♥ Clinique Blushing Powder Blush, 107 Sunset Glow On cheeks
♥ ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder, Warm Tan for contouring
♥ Fyrinnae Highlighter, Center Stage as highlight

Lids Inner corner to outer

♥ Unique Pigments, Scarecrow (W.O.Z.)
♥ Unique Pigments, Tails
♥ Rock-A-Betty Beauty, Roe
♥ Fyrinnae, Bite Me
♥ Fyrinnae, Candy Coated
Unique Pigments, Banana Custard (Barely There)

Lashes, Liner, And Brows

♥ Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof, Black
♥ Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil, Zero
MAC Eye Shadow, Carbon
♥ Maybelline Lash Stiletto, Very Black
♥ Sephora Brow Tint, Dark

Lips

♥ Ulta Lip Gloss, Siren
♥ Brazen, Dharma


Photo time!



No comments:

Post a Comment