Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Back on the bandwagon

I let these things slide. My bad. I'll definitely be making more of an effort with this. I know that there's a glut of makeup blogs around, but I'm hoping that you won't mind just one more.

To get things back on track, I'll just be offering Faces of the Day and maybe some swatches. I'll still do small reviews on my favorite products, but I haven't quite figured out a formula that I like for that. So, on to the makeup!

Let's go over the products, first.

Primed:

♥ Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original on the lid
♥ Tick:Tock Infinity Eye Shadow Base
♥ Fyrinnae Velvet-Gel Silica Primer on the entire face

Painted:

Face

♥ Clinique Perfectly Real Makeup, Shade 22 (p)
♥ Stila One Step, Tan
♥ Clinique Blushing Powder Blush, 107 Sunset Glow On cheeks
♥ ELF Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder, Warm Tan for contouring
♥ Fyrinnae Highlighter, Center Stage as highlight
♥ ELF Mineral Booster, Sheer all over

Lids

♥ Rock-A-Betty Beauty, Curse on the lid
♥ Aromaleigh, Hades on outer corner and above crease
♥ Brazen Cosmetics, Go Bare as a highlight

Lashes And Brows

♥ Maybelline Lash Stiletto, Very Black
♥ Sephora Brow Tint, Dark

Lips

♥ Brazen, Make Out all over
♥ Brazen, In the Buff in center of lower lip


And now, the photos!





No comments:

Post a Comment