Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Please allow me to introduce myself...

And I think that's enough of the Rolling Stones. I'm Amber and I've decided to embark on this grand adventure known as Beauty Blogging. I'm a twenty-six year old Army wife and a passion for writing. Now, I have another blog where I talk about all kinds of things, but this one is going to be very focused.

I am, by no means, an expert in cosmetics or beauty products. One thing is true, however; I've always been passionate about makeup. I think it all began when my mother bought me an Elizabeth Arden train case packed full of cosmetics for Christmas the year I was thirteen. It has snowballed into a full blown obsession with all things beautiful.

Recently I've been introduced to what's known as the "indie crowd" of mineral makeup, and this has quickly grown to be one of my absolute favorite venues for getting my fix. It's all relatively cheap and the colors are usually amazing. If a fair number of these posts concern themselves with those companies and colors, I sincerely apologize.

Of course, I don't plan to only talk about makeup. I will also discuss things to do with my personal haircare and nail products (if I ever get around to using any. . .). I've also recently begun an exercise and eating regime that should be considered illegal (seriously, whoever invented the elliptical should be shot!). What better place to talk about the transformation of self than a blog dedicated to beauty and self confidence?

So! Now that I've introduced myself, I'd love to know who you are! What are some things you'd like to see from this blog?

No comments:

Post a Comment